Friday 5 April 2013

Im a makcik Seema now!!

22nd March 2012.....

This is the date that i will never ever forget in my life... the date i becoming a aunt.. makcik... or kala
(in indianmuslim way), the day was fine until around 5.30 or 6.00 pm, my first sis Jalena went to Joe Medical Centre with my mum, her husband and her MIL because she have a appoinment with the doctor.. by the way her EDD was on 19.3... but doctor said the baby is still ok inside no need to worried.... We thought that she will be admitted for her delivery maybe she will be induced or what... But suddenly she came home back with all... i was like what happen?? and why she is looking dull?? anything happen?? i was so so tension that time!.. and i ask her MIL... and she said slowly that my sis need to undergo Caesarean because her pelvic bone is not open widely for the normal birth procedure... and her air ketuban also decrease alot.. if we drag the time, the baby might have infection!! i was like what??? I went upstair and meet her... hug her.. and said to her that i will be with her.. Dun worry Allah SWT will help u... she was crying... i cant even think back that moment! make me cry again!

She went back to hospital after Maghrib, she went first with her MIL and husband,later i was in another car with my mum... the time we arrived my sis already in OT, somehow, we went inside and said to her dun be scared and everything will be all right...

We were waiting about 25-30 minutes, and please dun ask me how was me that time... i was like keep on zikir and praying that everything will be fine.... we heard the baby crying sound... and immediately myself, my BIL, my sis MIL, also my mum n dad (oh yeah my dad was there, he came by bike) crying, SubhanaAllah... it was great feelings... and the nurse bring the MOST CUTE BABY... omg!! IT WAS GIRL!!.... really2 pretty..... still i dun feel too comfortable because my sis did not come out yet... my BIL hold the baby and iqamat... after that everyone come n kiss the baby.

After 45 minutes, my sis came out from the OT... she looks fine... but we did not talk much to her... we ask her to take rest... i kiss her and said ur a mommy now for a beautiful baby... She smiled... i said take a good care of urself... i said ur the most brave mommy :).....

u know what.... my tears coming out!!! seriously.... i need to thanks ALLAH SWT for giving me a AUNT tittle... it is so pleasure for me....

btw the beautiful princess name is AYISHA NAJIHA

Ok, see u all next time!!.... want to find some tissue to wipe my tears... auwwwww....

-SeemaSalam-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment!!